28 September 2006

Thank you

Whew! I never knew there were so many people out there who care about my tummy! Thanks to everyone (except E.Rabbit, who insulted my new scarf) for their tips and concern. I had my first real (dog food) meal tonight after almost 48 hours of rice-and. Boy, did it taste great. I gobbled my ration down right away, and followed the advice to drink lots of water too.

I am feeling much better. Do not tell the humans though. I am still acting a little less energetic in hopes that muzzer will try the rice-and chicken that was recommended. I like chicken! Even if it does come with rice-and.

Gussie

5 comments:

Jay said...

Hey Gus, I'm glad you are feeling better. This shall be a secret... I will not let your humans know :)

E. Rabbit said...

I stand by my scarf judgement, Gus, but I'm glad you're feeling better.

Life with Ozzy said...

Gus,
I'm so glad to hear you are feeling better. That sucks when you're feeling under the weather. Mom likes Wellness for me if you wanted a suggestion. I like the new scarf no matter what E.Rabbit says about it and the toy is kind of funny looking to boot! Feel better my friend and have a good weekend.
Wirey hugs,
Ozzy

Ivy said...

i am glad you are feeling better gus! dont let that rice and chicken go too soon.

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

So glad you are feeling better Gussie ! It is not much fun to be feeling yucky ! I would still me pretending though - just to get some more attention :-)

Love
Opy