23 October 2006

Happy Birthday Dad!

Today is my Dad's Birthday. He and muzzer are only six days (and two years) apart. As a measure of my laziness, please see the picture posted by E.Rabbit for muzzer's birthday a few posts ago. Not that he doesn't deserve his own art work, but without opposable thumbs, it is very difficult to work with Paint Shop. It is all I can do to type with my nose and one paw. I need help with taking pictures, and muzzer has been lazy lately.

Oh well.

Happy Birthday Dad. I am glad you are not old like muzzer.

Love
Gussie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday! Do you get gypped cuz Muzzer's birthday is right before your's? I do cuz Santa's birthday is 2 days before mine.

Happy happy happy happy!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Gus said...

Dad and Muzzer share their birthdays...usually they go somewhere on a trip together, but this year, well, let's just say that one well behaved handsome and intelligent terrier can be a joy to take travelling, but add Teka and Travis in, and there aren't that many places that would welcome all of us.

So, they went out to dinner and we got the doggie bags.

I'm sorry you get cheated because your b.day is two days after Santa, we will all mark our calendars and send you burfday greetings!

Gussie

Wired for Mackie said...

Happy Belated Birfday to Gussie's dad and almost Happy Birfday to Gussie's mom.
Hey, I have a birfday coming soon too! I better get Ice cream!

Your pal, Mackie

Ivy said...

happy happy birfday! i am glad to hear that gussie got a doggie bag. my lindsay always gets me presents for her birfday cuz it is my birfday too!