30 November 2006

Jingle Tags, Jingle Tags

Jingle Down the Hall
Oh what fun, it is to chase, them kit-cats up the wall

Jingle tags, Jingle Tags
Teka's in the lead
Travis Follows Close behind
And Gussie's eating seeds

A day or two ago
We chased on down the hall
Travis pushed by mom
And made her take a fall

That really made her mad
And she began to yell
It upset poor Tra - vis so much
His nose began to swell

Jingle Tags, Jingle Tags
All around the house
There is no quiet in this place
Not even for a mouse

5 comments:

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Gussie,

A very belated BIG thankyou for my lovely barkday song - you must think me very rude for not saying thank you sooner, I am terribly sorry.

Thanks so much - I love my song.

Yours in eternal apology,

Love
Opy

E. Rabbit said...

It seems like the holidays have really inspired you, Gus.

Anonymous said...

Hey Gussie,
Very cute lyrics! We luv dem. Snickers said to tell you 'wait til you see her in the hot pink jogging outfit Mama is making for her to wear when she walks on the treadmill, hehehehe!
Wirey Hugs!
Butchy & Snickers

Gus said...

Opy: Glad you liked your barkday song. All of you at DWB inspire me!

E.Rabbit: Looking forward to seeing you soon!

Butchy and Snickers: I can hardly wait to see the new pink jogging outfit, be still my heart!

Gussie

Anonymous said...

That is by far my favorite Christmas song yet Gus!
Terrierific my friend!

Enjoy your weekend,
Ozzy