17 December 2006


Mackie the Terrier

Was a jolly happy dog

With a big white grin and a button nose

And two eyes as black as coal


Mackie the TerrierIs a wirey, foxey guy

ANd he looks like me,
so it’s plain to see
He’s as handsome as can be

Our mothers think we’re brothers
Separated right at birth
He’s just about as high as me
And 'most as wide in girth.


Mackie the Terrier
Lives a way far way away
So he cannot just
Drop in one day
And stay a while to play


Mackie the Terrier
And his brother Ollie know
They can come and stay, any winter day
And we won’t have any snow


Down to the grade school‘
Bout a half a mile or so
With our begging looks and a sack of books
To play with kids we’ll go

I’m sure we’ll score some sammiches
and maybe even pop
On a hot, hot day in Arizonayay
It sure is worth a stop.

Then Mackie and Ollie
Will hurry on their way
When they wave good bye
We’ll watch Teka cry
She’ll want them both to stay


Clickety clack clack
Clickety clack clack
Look at Mackie go
Clickety clack clackClickety clack clack

Terriers in a row.

4 comments:

Joe Stains said...

we love mackie, he ate santa claus!

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

I have one for you - Oh X-mas Pee Oh X-mas Pee, ....

This Mackie one is great too!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Gus said...

Hey Butchy and Snickers: Thanks for the reminder! Last time I tried to vote they didn't have it ready yet. I will go as soon as muzzer gets home to vote. You are already awesome, 'specially Miss Snickers....

gussie

Wired for Mackie said...

Oh Gussie, you are just the bestest! Oh, and I think our mommies are right...we could be brothers!
( I love having my own song!!!!hehehehe!)
: )

Your pal, Mackie