01 January 2007

I Resolve!

I have been tagged by my buddy, Mackie. This time I need to make five (5) resolutions and tag 5(five) friends in return.

I have been putting this off all day. I am not sure that I can write expository, non-rhyming prose any longer. I have been rhyming for so long I fear it has become a permanent genre for me. But, this makes my first resolution much easier!

1. I resolve to write my resolutions down NOW, and not lick my paws until they are bloody.

2. I resolve to help muzzer at the store. I will not sleep behind the counter waiting for my special friends to come in to visit. (those are the ones who bring treats!) I will greet all customers like my job description says .

3. I resolve to help muzzer keep Teka in line. No more laughing at Teka when she pees on the floor. No more egging Teka on to get the hole dug under the fence. No more monkey business.

4. I resolve to wear my seat harness in the car, and not escape from it to ride in the front seat.

5. I resolve to help my sister E.Rabbit finish her dissertation.

Whew.

That was easier than I thought it would be. Many thanks to Mackie for providing the theme for the first prose post in more than a month.

And, I am off to tag Ivy, Pappy, Wally, Axel and Bogie.

Happy New Year, y'all

Gus and Teka

8 comments:

E. Rabbit said...

Any and all help is appreciated, Gus. Perhaps you can learn MLA format and do the bibliography for me.

Gus said...

ERABBIT.....I am thinking I might be better on the footnotes, since I have four of them?

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Hey there Gussie I must say
Your rhyming stuff always made my day
Funny stories set to rhymes
of all your pals and your good times

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Joe Stains said...

um good luck with that teka thing. sounds like you have some work ahead of you!

Daniella said...

Boy, I must be psychic. I just blogged my 10 new years resolutions and then saw that you tagged me! Wierd huh?

Ax

Gus said...

Well gang, I've already blown number 3. Teka and I have just about destroyed a new duvet cover. But it was fun!

fee said...

happy new year, gus, and miss e. rabbit and teka and mister dad and missus mom!

loves,
fee
ps: it's the parents' fault i am four days late. they went away and locked up my computer. :(

Gus said...

Miss Fee: Do not despair. All human typists are tempermental and need time off.