12 January 2007

What's Up?

Having just completed my second survey of the day, I have decided that blogdom is caught in the doldrums! The only high spot is Ivy's New Game, which is great and fun. Even my pal Pappy has not posted. Now, I know that my life is pretty dull, consisting of walk, eat, tussle, sleep, tussle, sleep, eat, tussle, sleep. Big excitement is going to work at the store or getting a bath. Even Teka has slowed down! Joe Stains is reduced to posting old photos. Axel hasn't done anything since Friday. Mackie has a nice poem, but generally, it is pretty boring out here.

So, I am taking a survey to see what I should do to liven things up! You are welcome to vote or suggest alternates on the comments section.


1. Let Teka get loose again so Muzzer can chase her in a towel.


2. Say something outrageously dogist like Wally does every once in a while.


3. Print baby pictures of my sister E.Rabbit.


4. Talk Muzzer and Dad into a weekend trip so I have some new places to talk about.


5. Get Muzzer to work on my Delta certification so I can work for her friend Gabriel in his program.


6. Bite Dr. Tom next time he sticks his finger in my face


7. Embarrass muzzer at the store by peeking under the curtains in the dressing rooms.


8. Start another round of dog blog tag.



Ok, that's all the options I can think of, so you guys take it from there.

Otherwise, I'll be reduced to reporting menus or something.

love

Gussie

This is my favorite picture from my favorite walk in Lexington, VA.
See what I am reduced to doing! Amuse me, please, before I do something REALLY outrageous.


5 comments:

Gus said...

Hey guys: It just seems like we all got too busy to post at the same time. Also, muzzer is resistant to posting since we are still on strike against "cute" dog poses.

ps..you are welcome any time, although our yard doesn't compare with yours!

Carbi Yarker said...

Hey Gus!
We have been posting!! :)
What's Dog blog tag???
Licks
Aramis and Carbi xx

Deanna said...

Try standing on the dining room table. That always causes excitement in our house.

Nugget said...

Hi Gus, We are not suffering from the doldrums here in Washington State,,, it's just that it is sooo freaking cold we can't seem to move away from the fire place!

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

I say take a trip! Nothing like sharing a trip vicariously!

Bussie Kissies
Buster