27 February 2007

Happy Spay and Neuter Day!


My friend Ivy says that today is "Spay and Neuter Day - USA"

I know there are lots of reasons to spay and neuter. My muzzer has told me about it! There are health reasons for boy and girl dogs. There are aesthetic reasons. But most important of all - Spay because it is the responsible thing to do. Too many doggies die every day because there are not enough homes for them. Too many doggies live on the street, or in substandard conditions.

I know we can't save the world. I know that we can't shut down puppy mills. But I know that we can do our best to show people that spayed/neutered dogs are happy, healthy and fulfilled. So all of you out there who have been spayed or neutered give your humans a kiss and say thanks from me, Gussie.




As for me, I am chipping in to the fund to spay Teka!




teeheeheehee









1 comment:

Urban Smoothie Read said...

oh...pacco is oso fixed here...since 3 months old...way b4 she know wat is 'sexual intercourse'