13 February 2007

Oh my, I am overwhelmed.

I haven't gotten much mail since Christmas, but today, there were two(2) things waiting in my mailbox when Dad got home!!

First: I had a valentine's day card from my most favoritest sweetie, Miss Snickers.(next to you, muzzer!)


It is BeeYooTiFull! It has a picture of Miss Snickers right on the front of the card. And it smells wonderful. I am sure she slept with it under her blankets before she sent it.


And then, there was this mysterious package from J.Stains in Arizona! That must be my friend Joey!
Teka and I examined the package carefully. Joey is quite a jokester, and we thought maybe he had put catnip in the package, or maybe something would spring out when we pulled it open.
So, I sent Teka out into the living room so she would be safe, just in case. And I got Dad to help me open this package. And inside was a wonderful surprise!
Joey must've read my earlier blogs about my friend Sqrrll, and how we had to bury him after I disemboweled him.
Because inside this package was a birthday card with a wirey fox terrier fellow on it (must be me!) and another
squirrelly character! And this one made a
noise like an angry frog. Doesn't make much noise any more though. I quickly located and dis-armed the squeker thingy, and me and Teka are having a great time torturing the squirrel trying to get him to tell us where Joey is. Because his mom and dad are out of town, and me an Teka want to make sure that he and the Doofus are having a good time.
So far, no word from the squirrel on the whereabouts of Joey and Doofus. But I have threatened to turn him over to Teka, and left them in the study together while I commandeer this laptop to write my blog.

3 comments:

fee said...

dear gus,

thanks for visiting! i am well and thankfully, have escaped the anticipated smacking. mom eventually found out from the vet that what i had eaten was some sort of live culture tablets, so it's like drinking many bottles of yakult/vitagen at one go!

it's valentine's day today! happy valentine's and have fun taunting sqrll no 2!

loves,
fee

Anonymous said...

We hope you get some of the stuff you wanted today!

Happy Valentine's Day Gus

Love Jess and Jake!

Joe Stains said...

yay we are so glad you liked the present! oh, and I was in North SNOTTsdale the whole time, stupid squirrel!!!!