30 March 2007

Abandoned!

Muzzer has gone to St. Louis to visit Aunt Re and Uncle Ray, and she didn't take me along.

But they love me at Friendship Village!

Anyway, Dad says he will help if he can, but he does not know how to use the camera, so we will be without pictures. Boring!

I am planning revenge on muzzer! She has left me with Teka and Dad, and she took my laptop along!

I am using so many exclamation points you will soon think I am like Joey's brother Tanner!

I will Blog later when I calm down a bit.

Gussie Kisses to all!

5 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

I understand just how upset you are Gussie! I definitely think you need to plot some sort of revenge! Taking your puter is just not right!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Molly the Airedale said...

I can totally understand how upset you are about this Gussie! Revenge is definitely in order! Leaving you with no puter is not nice!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Never mind, more treats when she gets back! J x

Nat said...

Trust me, you're better off. Airflight isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Joe Stains said...

this is horrible! when she gets back you should stick the cone on her!!