13 April 2007

Gussie's Greatest Gripes

Good Morning Friends:
First, I must apologize for my delay in blogging. I have no excuse, except my lack of thumbs. Muzzer, you see, has been "busy."
She has been to busy to help me blog. She has been too busy to help me check pee-mail. She has been too busy to take pictures. She has been too busy to help me visit my beautiful Miss Snickers on her blog.
She goes to work and she comes home to sit at the computer.
So, this morning, I kidnapped her camera.
With Teka's able assistance, I took these pictures of her on the computer.
I am posting them for all to see.
Her hair is not combed. She has on an old sweatshirt with a funny bear on the front. She has her tea cup on the compter desk.
So I asked her what she is doing.

She says she is looking for a place for Muzzer and Dad and Gussie to spend some time this summer.

What? No Teka! OK Muzzer! You go.....

So, I must ask, "Ummm where is this place, and how will we get there?"

Muzzer says she has not found it yet, but she is looking for a place in a city with lots of places for Gussie to walk and lots of shops for muzzer to find. There must be parks nearby. There must be busses to ride, maybe even trains. There must be a biiiiigggg university place for Dad to go to the library. There must be St. Louis Cardinals games. And most important, there must be a place that will let Gussie stay too!

Do you know what that sounds like to me?

That sounds like St. Loulis! One of my favoritest places!

Now....maybe I can forgive her. Do you know where St. Loulis is? It is very close to Butchy and Miss Snickers. It is very close to my Aunt Marie and Uncle Ray. It is closer to E.Rabbit than Azrizona is, so maybe she will come to visit. It is close to my friends Steve and Sue, who let me stay with them in their hotel room when muzzer and Dad disappeared down the hall.

Maybe I can visit Re-re and Unca Ray. Maybe I can visit Miss Gracie, who lives with Steve and Sue. Maybe I can even visit Butchy and Miss Snickers!

Woooooooo-hooooo! Muzzer is my bestest friend. She can use my laptop any time she wants to. I will sneak in and keep you posted.

much loves

gussie

5 comments:

E. Rabbit said...

Oh boy, Gus--you'll get to wear your Cardinals bandana all the time!

Liza said...

WoW vactions are very fun. Mom says I am taking a doggie vacation very soon. I don't know where yet but I can hardly wait to pack!!

It seems like all our humans have been busy!!

Lucky Gus!!!

Wet nose kisses - Dory

wally said...

Is she going to take all of us on vacation? She really owes it to us, keeping us away from le Gus for so long.

Cardinals? Really? I root root root for the Cubbies. And the Seattle Moaners. I don't get to celebrate much.

wally.

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Our stadium here in Jupiter is where the Cardinals have Spring training. It is right next to the FAU campus and really close to PBCC. Oh, and in West Palm there's a Baptist
College.

And there's excellent shopping on Palm Beach, in West Palm, at the Gardens Mall, and down in Boca.

I don't know if there are buses tho. But it is close to the dog beach in Jupiter!

And lots of great restaurants!!!! Both the Reef Grill AND the Food Shack were featured in Southern Living and we have Zagat rated restaurants and and and then there's the spensive restaurants on Palm Beach.

Did I say enuf yet?

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Oooooo, a dog vacation, I'm very jealous! J1 & J2 have only been on vacation without me once. They left me with J1's Mum, who calls me "her hairy grandson". It was cooooool, but I'd have liked to have gone with them. J x