09 May 2007

Tagged! I'm it. And other stuff.

Yup. It has started again. I have been tagged by Asta Up Over (Our Asta from the Big Apple) and the challenge is to show pictures of me sleeping on my back showing my belly.

That would be fine. Except.... Well, I don't sleep on my back. My favorite sleep position is "The Vulture" as shown below.


So, I am showing you that, and including some pictures of my belly for Miss Snickers and Miss Asta, and Dory, and Miss Sunshade, and.......
Now, I have to pick three people to tag. I will visit my victims, er, no, no...nominees and post them here tomorrow.

Also, a couple of my pals have asked how to find the Dubya stuffie Teka and I rec'd from E.Rabbit. Here is the URL for them... http://www.fatcatinc.com. And I will have muzzer put them on my links tonight too, so look for them there.

And, thanks to Liza and Dory for nominating me for the Awesome Blog Award. I am honored and humbled, and the competition is Fierce! So vote for your favorite candidate, just be sure to vote when they open the polls.

And, for Dory and Liza, here's one that even muzzer is too young to remember........


Thanks from your nominee
I’m honored and I’m awed and muzzer is slack jawed
We promise we will do our best to pass this awesome test
How lovely of you


Thanks from your nominee
I’ll work on lots of tunes, to pass the afternoon
And tell about my favorite trips and where I’ll be in June
How lovely of you

And thanks from your nominee
I’m just a wirey terrier and nothing could be scarier
Than lines that rhyme and double time and mis-placing my muse
So thank you so much.

5 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

I love that second picture of you with your feet straight up! hehehehehe
That's really funny! That certainly can't be comfortable, can it??
We love our FatCat toys!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Asta said...

Hey Gussie, Thanks for being such a good sport..I don't sleep on my back either, but chew toys that way..but I love your belly..I want to come tickle it, and my Mummy wants to kiss it she said.
Another great rhyme, You're an amazingly talented terrier....I have to go vote for you, keep chewing tha dubya....love and smoochie kissesAsta
P.S. if you have time check out the link on my site to "asta's friends with portraits"

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

When you win they will make a
Gussie Stuffie!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Joe Stains said...

oh boy we know who we are voting for! Here comes the hot weather Gus!

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Gus, I've been tagged too. I do actually sleep like this quite a lot. It's so comfortable if a little undignified. J x