15 May 2007

Teka's Turn









HELLO BLOGLAND!

and all the ships at sea.


Teka here,
bringing you the latest and the greatest from Tempe, AZ.


Well, I must say we have been a mordant bunch around here for the
last couple of days! So, I have volunteered to take over the blog for
Gussie tonight. My special mission is to cheer up Tanner Stains.

Or, as his brother Joey refers to him "The Doofus." Now, I have been
reading Tanner Tuesdays quite religiously since Tanner started
contributing, and I must say Tanner, you are a man after my own heart.

You have a great attitude, some fun ideas of things to do, and the energy to
almost keep up with me. I think we should get together some time and
chase sprinklers in my back yard. How about it sweetie? Just drop me a
note care of Gussie, and we'll make a day of it.

Let's just make a list here of things that we can do together.
We can dig holes under one of the citrus trees.

We can steal Gussie's food.

We can steal muzzer's bra and bury it.

We can steal Dad's pen so he can't finish the crossword puzzle

We can borrow my mom's cell phone and make crank calls to all
of the DWB folks around the world.

We can find ways to get out of our back yard and run across the street to
tease the Rottweiler behind the fence.
While we are at it, we can chase a few cats.


Feeling better yet, bucko?

Well, just to get your motor started, here is a photo of me relaxing on the Big Bed!

See, I have my girlish figure back since my surgery, and it takes a lot of exercise
to keep me lookin' good. Gussie is a wuss. I'll bet you are gonna be lots more fun sweetie!


yours till the terriers roam

Teka Toy


9 comments:

Asta said...

Teka, those are some fantabulous terrier ideas, I bet Tanner would love to get into mischief with you,could I come too pleeze? I'm trying to be cheery, but it's been pretty hard the last few days.
Can you go tickle Gus or sumpin to make him smile again?
naughty terrier kisses to you both

Joe Stains said...

oh boy, tanner got one look at this post and is trying to figure out how to get on the bus to go to tempe. unlike his mentor Fu Fu, Tanner has no car. I don't think he could get anymore doofus-y but he is blushing pink all over his doofus face. he said he really appreciates your comment but said that the ultimate fun would be to do all of that stuff at your house then come here and chase me all over and steal my toys. WHAT IN THE????

Molly the Airedale said...

I bet Tanner is feeling much, much better after reading this post Teka!
You're such a helpful girl and you have wonderful ideas!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Teka, Teka, Teka - the funnest thing for us guy dogs is to pee all over the place!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Gus said...

Asta: It's a far way to travel, but you are always welcome. I bet that would cheer Gussie up a bit.

Joey: Tell Tanner there is a bus that runs right down Rural, I'll meet him at the corner. ps. he must disguies himself as a service dog to board.

Maggie: Gussie says I am shameless, I guess that is good, huh?

Bussie Baby: FIRST you chase the sprinklers. THEN you come inside and pee on the new woody floors. It's all part of the fun!


kissies
Teka

Anonymous said...

Muzzer,
Stop whoring out my dog.
-e.beth

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Teka, I'm sure Tanner feels much better now! J x

Asta said...

Gussie,
so what's the story with the blue ball under the bed???????
Some weird obsession?????

by the way, my Mummy and I disagree about the reason we like shoes..I do NOT wear them, my feets are too pwetty to hide, I just like to taste them.
smoochie kisses ASTA

Molly the Airedale said...

Gussie, I can't comment on your recent posting! Edit your post and to wayyyyyyyy down to the post options and click "allow". I think we have to do this now every time we post! something else to have to remember!

Love ya lots,
Maggie