10 June 2007

Sending Love to Our Friend, Jackson


Everydog and person reading this please say your favorite prayer or intercession or blessing for our friend Jackson, who is having surgery this week.

He is a very special wire (all wires are special indeed, Jackson is just a bit specialler than most.) He is very brave and cheerful, despite some serious health problems.

Please visit him at http://jacksonsworld-jackson.blogspot.com/ to read his story and leave him some love and encouragement.

Thank you
Gussie

7 comments:

Joe Stains said...

great post gus, we love jackson too.

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Gus, thanks so much for your good wishes. Yep, I agree that I am specialler than most!!!
I've authorised my dog on wheels pal Hamilton to take over my blog this week, so he'll give you updates on how I'm getting on. Keep your paws crossed for me. J x

Molly the Airedale said...

We were there earlier this morning Gussie! Our paws and fingers are all crossed here! Thanks for letting us know though!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Asta said...

THANKS GUSSIE, I SHARE YOUR LOVE AND CONCERN FOR JACKSON!
I'll be cwosssing my paws and sending him all my bestest thoughts this week. It's so nice to have such a good fwiend as you
smoochie kisses
Asta

Liza said...

Gussie -

Please ask muzzer to let us know how the vacuum works. My Mom says she is in the market for one - which confuses me because she is sitting here with me.

We are keeping Jackson in our thoughts - thanks for the heads up. Oh and we got the you gained weight speech too - sigh.

Have a great week - Dory

Urban Smoothie Read said...

hope ur friend jackson will had a successful surgery...

wally said...

Hey Gus--Good on you to think of Jackson. He's a great guy!

wally.