25 August 2007

Teka's Tune


We have been tagged for a couple of things....., but I promised Teka Toy yesterday that she could post a song, and she has been working on it very industriously. And I hate to disappoint her, 'cause the payback is always horrible.




So here is Teka's new Tune. And we will do the tag thingy after work!


kissies from Gussie:


OK....TEKA TOY HERE! I HARDLY EVER GET TO BLOG, BUT WHEN GUSSIE WROTE HIS DUMB PIGEON POEM YESTERDAY, I WAS INSPRIED TO WRITE A SONG ABOUT.....

ME!


Title: I'm a Jack Russell (lyrics by Teka Toy, music "I'm a Girl Watcher")


I'm a Jack Russell

I'm a Jack Russell...

Watchin things go by, my my my

I'm a Jack Russell, I'm a Jack Russell...

Here I go now, bow wow wow


Gus was just a boy when

I ate all his toys

And found a new pastime to dwell on

Whenever I detects

a new toy or a bone

I use my teeth and jaws upon one


(repeat chorus)

Gus can never tell

But my, it does feel swell

To Just Destroy a stuffy squirrel

Wonder if he knows

That I’m chewing really slow

Just bring that bone a little closer


(Repeat Chorus)

My mission in this life

Is to cause noise and strife

And if it's sitting still I'll eat it

I haven't met one yet

That I couldn't chew to death

And then just find a rug to Poo ON!


(Repeat Chorus) (endlessly)



11 comments:

Asta said...

Teka
even though you wite a gweat song, it sounds like you're a little twoublemaker,hehehe
watch out fow Gussie's wath
smoochie kisses
Asta

Agatha and Archie said...

Teka.Great song(sorry Gussie we don't want to get on her bad side if you know what I mean) You need an agent! And then you could go and record it in California(how's that Gussie?) Love A+A

Koobuss said...

Teka,

That is a great song! i love it!! Your are very talented. I don't know why Gussie complains about you all the time.

Lots of Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie

Bogart H. Devil said...

Such talent Gus!!!

Love,
Bogart

Joe Stains said...

oh teka, you and Tanner are quite the pair. sheesh.

Ivy said...

wowie teka toy! i didnt think you cud sit still long enuf to write a whole song like that. and i wud haf thot that any song about you wud be to the tune of 'flight of the bumblebee'. good work!

Headgirl said...

Gee! What a poetic family!

Have punting pics on blog today, posted then just before I saw you're last comment! Funny hey!

I'd lovew another WFT too!

pats & best wishes
Blue

wally said...

Ooooh. I like your song. Lovely. My favorite part was the part about the poo!

I had problems posting on your blog earlier--oh no! If you keep having problems with mine lemme know--it might be the new DWB News widget I added and I'll just take it off!

wally

Eddie N Peaches said...

Good tune, Teka!
Whoofs & Baroos,
Eddie & Peaches

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Teka...that's just too witty for words....loved the last stanza. My misdeeds have never been captured so musically. Barks to Gus! Scruffy

Lenny said...

Teka - what a great song! Gussie never really lets on how intelligent you must be, to write such a good parody. But take it easy on his toys! :)

Your friend, Lenny