05 October 2007

MADE IT


Well, I finally made it to Butchy's party. Actually, I made good time from St. Louis and was able to get here while it was still daylight! Here I am on the path leading up to Butchy and Snickers house. From here you can see the garage and the front of the house. The Fish house is down by the pond, and the deer watching station is out toward the back, closer to the boy scout camp. Boy, I hope nobody gets mistaken for a deer tonight! Some of those airedales are pretty big, and they are all brownish like deers, right? Oh well, Butchy and Snickers mom is a very organized type of person, and I am sure she has some extra safety vests or something to keep them all safe. Anyway, it probably isn't even deer season yet!
Anyway, I thought I would put Butchy's special Birthday song right here in this post, so you can all have the words to sing around the campfire.


Hail, Hail it's Butchy's Birthday
Hail,he's havin a pawty
Hail, Hail to Butchy he's the
Best Dog in the land!
Hail to his buddy Snickers
Hail to his mom and Daddy
All hail to Butchy he's
The bestest friend to man
Hail to his friends who came here
Hail to his family who care
Hail Hail to all of us
We'll pawty while we can
We'll have some hot dogs roasted
We'll have marshmallows toasted
We'll all tell stories bout the
scarey boogey man

9 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Wasn't that the nicest campfire, Gussie! I loved how we all sang your song not one, not two but three times! It was just the best song! Butchy looked so happy and was having the most fun - just as it should be!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Stanley said...

Gussie!

Once again, you've come through with a whizbanger song! I think your family needs to tap into your talent & get you a manager so you can get signed with a recording company. Do you know how many singers can't write music?

I'm commenting from the campout. Couldn't sleep ~ Wally is snoring pretty loudly and was sleeping with his butt in my face. I had to get up just to get some fresh aire.

Goober love,
Stanley

Agatha and Archie said...

Gussie we are having trouble with the pooter so hope this doesn't come through 500 times!! Archie has a bit of a tummyache from eating so many of Jacksons sausages and I am still humming your song while I try to get Samoas out of my hair!! Love A+A

Unknown said...

what a great song! we sure are glad you made it safely, must have been so nice to travel without Teka!

STAG said...

Awwww gus, ya look grand boyo! The white coat suits ya down to the ground!

(actually me and my family were singing your song this evening! Thanks bunches!)

Now I'll go back to lurkin'.

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey pal, did you have to have a bath when you got home? Your legs were a bit dirty from swimming. I'd forgotten about your dip until I saw the photos on B&S's blog. I was too busy dishing out the sausages. It was fun, wasn't it! J x

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Oh Man...I don't wanna see any more sausage again for a very long time. What a pawsome pawty, huh Gus!!! That was quite a trip u had yourself! You're lucky they didn't make u take ur shoes off in that security line at the airport. The 100 inch TV is starting to sound like a good idea. But riding those G. Hounds was the best. We couldn't help they got trashe...er inebriated. Mumsie was mad bout having to drive all over PA, but more mad bout Lacie, Dunstan and the bed. I have computer time for quite a while at this rate!!!

Scruffy

Koobuss said...

That was terrific!! It is the bestest birthday song I ever heard and Butchy sure deserves it.

Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie

Asta said...

Gussie
it's me do you still wemembew me??
stoopid pootew is still dead so i can't post till fwiday..but I wanted to say I had the best time seeing you and i'm sowwy I pushed you in the pond..I hope youw Muzzer fowgives me.
that was a gweat song, and we wewen't even too off key,heheh

I love you and miss you..you wew vewy bwave to make that big twip,but i bet youw unt Re was awfully glad to see you
smoochie kisses
Asta