31 October 2007

On our way.

Air Ruby has landed in our yard, and Teka and I are taking off for the graveyard tour with Blue and the DWB group.

Muzzer is working on a spooky tale I dictated earlier, which she is supposed to post later today.

Teka and I have our passports and licenses at the ready, just in case we have trouble landing, but Ruby tells us that she is planning on using a military landing strip which is closer to Blue's house, so we can meet up with the Euro-doggies and start the tour.

kissies
Gussie

9 comments:

Headgirl said...

LOL!
Am ready & waiting!

pats
Blue

Asta said...

I hope Ruby stops in NY to pick me up, I haven't heawd yet, but am weady to cuddle with all my fwiends..I think I'll feel a lot bettew when we'we all togethew and can shawe ouw wowwies and love and send ouw gwoup healing vibes to ouw Jackson and Janie

Uoou suw must have a big yawd..Ruby can land on the West side Hywy next to my house..I think...see you thewe deaw fwiend Gussie
smoochie kisses
Asta

Patience-please said...

Have fun!

the whippet waggle

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Hey have fun pallie! Hate to miss the fun...have some food for me okay?

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Molly the Airedale said...

Have a great time! We can't wait to hear all about it!
See you at the wedding tomorrow!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Agatha and Archie said...

We are ready and waiting for the Ruby mobile!! Love A+A

Joe Stains said...

Gus, are you guys picking up 30000 doggies or something, that is the BIGGEST PLANE EVER MADE according to my dad!

Koobuss said...

It is always good to plan ahead like that.

What wedding is Maggie talking about? I hope it's not mine. I'm not getting married, am I?

Yikes!!!

Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie

Lacy said...

woofies Gussie!!! heehee great story there, and we had funs at da pawty didnt we...dwb is a pawty iz a lot of pawty animals...heehee

b safe,
;)lacylulu