09 October 2007

Uh Oh

My Muzzer has the itchies
I think she's blaming me
My dad,he thinks it's allergies
My muzzer says...."We'll see"

She says she's gonna make a call
To see her good old Doc
I said to her "My dad's a doc."
Her answer "Not M.D."

She says she hasn't made a change
In eating, soap or stuff
She hasn't been near plants and things
Which makes my case real tough

She said to me "Now Gussie boy,
I read your buddies blogs.
I know you waded with the koi
And played with Butchy's frog."

"I know you played in hay and stuff
with Snickers and the gals.
And if this turns out to be fleas,
You're gonna miss your pals."

I hope those pinkish blotches
Do not turn into hives
I think it's cats, not dogs you see
Who claim to have nine lives.

13 comments:

Harry said...

Crikey Gus, looks like you could be in the dog house!

Toodle pip,

Harry x

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Poor Gus, I hope you're not being blamed for this! I know, blame Teka instead! J x

Unknown said...

uh oh, poor muzzer and poor gusser if this is your fault. cant you blame it on Teka?????

Pee S. great poem

Jake of Florida said...

Virtual fleas? That's carrying our Internet world too far!!

Hope you get better soon.

Jake and JH

Molly the Airedale said...

Why would your mom blame you, Gussie? It's got to be something in the environment or poison ivy maybe! Has she been gardening? It just can't be your fault!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Koobuss said...

Oh Gus,

You've got problems!! First there is the matter of your muzzer's itches. Not good, Gus. (Great poem, though).

Next there is the matter of your last comment on my blog. My first thought was, "Am I confused, is Gus confused, or are we both confused?" But now I understand. It's the ITCHES!!!

Love and Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie

Asta said...

Oh Gussie
I suwe hope Muzzew is OK and the itchies leave..it just can't be youw fault I don't believe it fow a minute..I blame the weathew!
smoochie kisses
ASta

fee said...

blame it on the flowers! or the wind! yes, the wind! it'll be terrible if you were grounded, gussie!

i hope the itchies go away quickly!

loves,
fee

Headgirl said...

Poor Muzzer, those itches sound horrible, but I'm with Jake virtual fleas .... No!

Another fun verse.

Best wishes, Pats & pets
Blue

Agatha and Archie said...

Of COURSE it is Teka!!!!!(really go with that buddy.....) Love A+A

Asta said...

Gussie
I'm back!!!! Thanks fow youw comfowt..you helped me thwough a wotten time1
Hope the itchies went away fwom youw Muzzer
smoochie kisses
ASta

Asta said...

Shoot,Gussie,I was twying so hawd with that face..I'll pwactice some mowe! Hehehe nobody wants to play cawds with Mommi,cause she just thinks it's an excose to talk, giggle,eat and dwink with fwiends..she's sooonot sewious about paying attention.
you and I could wina ll theiw money and go awound the wowld,heheh
smoochie kisses
Asta

Ivy said...

despite the recent evidence i am still wif you that it has to be cats!