01 October 2007

Wall-E


OK....I gotta get this out so Wally can go look at it.


Yahoo.com is showing a preview clip of a new Pixar (think Finding Nemo) movie due out next summer.


If you go to http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809902253/photo/970445428 you can click on the trailer and information about the movie.


I watched the trailer. I think it looks like Wally, to some extent. Teka, whose mom is a real movie freak, says it looks like ET around the eyes. I hope it gets to the drive in soon.
Do you think the sequel might be Gus-E?

3 comments:

Joe Stains said...

maybe I could send Tanner to the drive in with you and Teka!?

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

I can see the resemblance to Wally. Hehehe! J x

wally said...

Haha! Me n' Teka have gotta go to this movie! We'll get a BUCKET of PUPCORN!

wally.