30 December 2007

Sharing some more pictures

One of the UNhappiest things about the holiday is that people who come to visit almost always go home pretty soon. Me and Teka loved having E.Rabbit here with us, she is more fun than muzzer and cooks better than E.Beth. But, when it came time for her to go...we tried go be good sports about it and help her pack!

Here is a picture of me and Teka helping E.Rabbit pack her bags. She has a BIG suitcase. I fit in it nicely. Except, it goes in the belly of the aeroplane, and I do not think I would like that as well as Aire Ruby. Anyway, after she left us, she went to Chicago for some kind of conference. Something about busting genders or something. THEN we found out that she is not going home to DeeSee! At least not straight from Chicago. She is going to New Yawk for New Year's Eve! And she didn't let me know in time to set her up with a play date with Asta NY! So I am kind of mad at her, and Asta and her Mommi are kind of mad at me, and ....well, you know how it goes.


And I also want to show you some of my most very favorite Christmas pressies. Now, muzzer will undoubtedly try to tell you that some of these were given to her. Well, take a look at these neat pressies. Even if they had HER name on the tag, who do you think is the intended recipient of the largess they represent? Can you picture muzzer getting all excited over recipes like "Stir Fry for Fido" or "Corn meal and cheese biscuits" if she did not have me?


And what about the chance that she would select coookie cutters shaped like a cat? C'mon friends. The folks who bought these pressies know how much my muzzer loves me! They are trying to buy her affection by catering to me! That works for me. I can live with that if it nets me yummy biscuits and stuff.

Oh and most particularly I can live with that if I get to go with her to help pick out the stuff we can buy with this gift card from my g-papa! Wowie-Zowie doggies! That is $50.00 worth of toys and goodies! Cause I have just about convinced muzzer that you cannot buy things like weight management dog food or grooming services with this cute little card. hehehehe!

We were gonna go today, but my dad is sick because he ate some bad stuff at a Mexican restaurant last night! Ooh, was he ever sickie! Not good! But ya know what? Teka is such a trooper that she got us up in time to take muzzer for walkies, and we were only about fifteen minutes late for DWB Chat! Happy New Year all....

We'll talk at ya soon!


kissies
gus

8 comments:

wally said...

Hi Gus! So sorry about your poor dad. My ma ape had the food sickness once when she was flying from Mini-apple to Seattle and boy was it ugly! She actually got to use the airplane barf bag! (She says I don't need to share details--whatevs!)

It looks like you guys really made out for Christmas. That's great! And I'm so jealous the E. gets to meet Asta! So lucky.

wally.

Ruby Bleu said...

I sure hope you Dad gets better soon...no fun when hoomans are sick. Those prezzies for Muzzer look really good!!! I can't wait to see what she gets for you pups...oh I mean for herself!!!

Lots of licks, Ruby

Jake of Florida said...

Gussie,

We have the same "You Bake Em" recipe book, with the wire fox terrier on the box. That's the book Dogdad made us treats from, and they're yummy!!

Hope your dad is feeeling better.

We just want to tell you and Teka and muzzer how happy we are to have gotten to know you these last months, and wish you all the best for 2008!!!

Jake and Just Harry (and that silly lady with the antlers)

Patience-please said...

Oh I hope your poor dad feels better soon. Our Manservant got that from eating a greasy spoon (? that's what they said?) in eastern KY on his drive home, and by the time he got back our Servant had to call an ambulance and he had to go to Poke 'n Stick Land.
We JUST missed you in Chat, darn it.
Happy New Year!!!
the whippet waggle

Molly the Airedale said...

We sure hope your dad feels better soon, Gussie!
What a cute cookbook! We hope your mom gets lots of use out of it!
Happy new year!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Gus, we've got the "You Bake Em" book too although it hasn't been used anywhere NEAR enough for my liking! J x

Joe Stains said...

Wow NYC on New Years, how fun! Those presents are definitely for you! Sorry your Dad got sick, it wasn't Filibertos was it ;)?

HAPPY NEW YEARS! I will be hiding in the bathroom from the town lake nonsense.

Ivy said...

awwww! you shudda stoweded away in the suitcase and gone to new yawk!

that book is so obviously for you. dont worry - half my peepol's presents are reelly for me too!

your poor dad! tell him to go out in the yard, eat grass and hork it up. that will make him feel better.