01 April 2008

Five things, by muzzer and gussie

Right before they left for Rome, my urbanista pal and her Mommi posted this tag. They said anyone could respond, so Muzzer and I are responding today, because she is still pretty busy with stuff other than blogging, and she hasn't taken a picture of me in a lonnnnng while!

Her answers are in RED, Mine are in Gussie Green!

Five things on my to-do list:---which one LOL
1. Continue de-cluttering the house
2. Get Gussie a Grooming Appt.
3. Check on Memphis homes - every Day!
4. Alternate plan B. in case the house sells FAST
5. IRON!

1. Get my stuffies ready to move to Memphis
2. Check the DWB list to see if there are other doggies in Tennessee
3. Help Dad with the painting
4. Encourage Teka to get a job
5. Help muzzer handle the stress.

Five Snacks I enjoy:
1. Olives
2. fresh crunchy bread
3. Dark Chocolate!
4. Vietnamese summer rolls

5. Nuts!

1. Sweet Potatoes
2. Frozen Green Beans
3.Bully Sticks
4. Kongs with Peanut Butter
5. Eggy Toast

Five Things I would you do if I was a Billionaire:
1. Keep the store in Arizona so my customers have it as a resource
2. Buy an even Bigger! house so we could have company all the time
3. get a lot more doggies, and help the ones I can't adopt
4. Endow a chair in an unpopular discipline.
5. Set up a center where doggies can meet and play, and parents can trade tips.

1. Make sure doggies have good homes, somehow.
2. Have a lot more pawties like the stooper bowl so I can see my friends
3. Buy Ruby a new plane so she can take more doggies on trips
4. Get muzzer a massage
5. Visit all my doggie friends

Five of my bad habits:---but there are so many!!!
1. Pepsi
2. seldom exercising
3. indiscriminate reading
4. procrastinating
5. Not blogging enough for Gussie

1. Too much barking and growling
2. Taking too much space on the big bed
3. Not always coming when I am called
4. Letting Teka have her way too often
5. Growing at other doggies on my walkies

We think lots of folks have done this already, so if you haven't and you want to, go ahead. Love and kissies

muzzer and gussie

14 comments:

Harry said...

We enjoyed your answers. Are green beans really tasty? They seem a bit healthy to me!

Toodle pip
Harry x

Lacy said...

woofies and burf's, i think i can finally do this...thank u soo much for putting lacylulu in the daisie chain...there is no way i could do that...i really do appreciate it...and gussie, i rocky, am not in tennessee, but i iz in NC...just one state over...

b safe,
rocky, bear and angel lacylulu ;)

Molly the Airedale said...

How's the job hunting going for Teka, Gussie?!
Those are great answers!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Stanley said...

Hey, Gussie Man!

You know, I thought I knew you, but I got to know you even better through this tag. Love all the mundane and not so mundane GusFacts & Muzzertoids.

Seriously. If you come through GooberStan on your way to Tennessee we should plan to see each other. Or, if you give me your itinerary (once you know it) we can maybe meet up for lunch and a booty sniff (just us dogs on the booty sniff) somewhere along the way.

What kind of job is Teka looking for?

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley

Agatha and Archie said...

When Teka gets a job will she need any help? Like from Archie?? And will the job be really far away?Love A+A

Eric said...

Gussie and Muzzer, I liked your answers.When you get Ruby the big plane can you pick me from over the big pee? Maybe Teka could be the airhostess, she would good in the uniform,tee hee.
Wiry Wags Eric

wally said...

Ooooh! This is a fun tag. I might have to play. My ma ape says your mom has good taste in snacks. And does many of the same things my ma ape does (ie. procrastination!).

And--don't tell but I'm totally mean to other dogs on my walkies. But I do this hilarious high-pitched bark/whine so they just think I'm funny.

wally

Jessie, Jake and Lola said...

Wow we noticed you are going to Memphis - we want to go there one day too but it is soooooo far away.

Great reading - Mama enjoyed it.

Jessie, Jake and Lola said...

wOW WE SAW YOUR GOING TO MEMPHIS YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LUCKY!

Jessie, Jake and Lola said...

Wow your going to Memphis?
Lucky you - we want to go to oneday with Mama (big ELvis Fan)

Jessie, Jake and Lola said...

Wow your going to Memphis? So lucky we wish we could go to!

Mama is a huge fan of Elvis

Joe Stains said...

the super bowl party ruled, I am still not sure why Mom won't let me have another party. We hope your Muzzer doesnt stress TOO much about moving, we hope it goes smoothly.

Kyanite said...

Good answers both of you!
Please don't stress too much over the move, but de-cluttering is good, I should get on to doing more my-self! LOL!

Love, pats & pets
Blue

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Hmmm Gettin' Groomed Again, Gussie?
I haven't gotten over ur last groomin' appt. More pics, PLEASE!

Loved this post...Mumsie will exercise if there is a fire...procrastinating is an art form as is indiscrimate reading...Coke Zero is a vegetable...and packing to move

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
The worst. That involves exercise, non procrastinating and lack of sleep.

SHHH>>>we're thinkin' of have a Welcome Back Party for Asta...at her house. Mmmm...like a day or so before she arrives. Well, we have to decorate, don't we? No cameras...Italian Food. Thoughts?

Lacie
Pee Ess...typing from Noah's...he's gettin' his raisinectomy tomorrow!