My pal Eduardo S. Puggle asked me and muzzer to complete this seasonal meme.
So, Here we go
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both
2. Real tree or Artificial? Both
3. When do you put up the tree? Artificial, Day after Thanksgiving, Real, a week before Christmas.
5. Do you like eggnog? in season only. Must have: brandy, whipped cream and fresh nutmeg.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? GE Cookstove for muzzer. My soccer ball from E. Rabbit for me.
7. Easiest person to buy for? All the people we buy for are pains in the butt. The dogs are the easiest.
8. Hardest person to buy for? Dad and Aunt Re.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Several
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? BOTH! Gussie gets more cards than we do.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Muzzer says: "Tall Blonde Lingerie" I don't understand.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Muppets and John Denver, Christmas Together...yes, I know it was a TV special, but my sister E.Rabbit sings the songs for me.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Summertime
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? NEVER
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? FOOD!
16. Lights on the tree? Yes, and on anything else that stands still.
17. Favorite Christmas song? The Peace Carol, from the Muppet Christmas Together Album. Did I mention my sissie sings these to us?
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Home, company, family, travel, family, dinner, travel ,home ....New Years!
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? of course,but only if muzzer sings along
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? victorian lady holding a star?
21. Open presents on Christmas eve or morning? as soon as possible
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? People who put trees in the living room and then fuss because I pee on them!
23. Favorite ornament, theme or color? Plaid!
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Cioppino on Christmas Eve, Ham on Christmas Day, Leftovers!
25. Brussels Sprouts - love or hate them? LOVE THEM! Slice them and saute them so the house doesn't smell!
26. Favourite accompaniment to the Christmas Pud? Brandy and I love it when Dad lights it!
27. Favourite Christmas Carol? "Adeste Fidelis", and the Posada song "Entren Santos Peregrinos"
28. Your very Favourite Christmas Thing? E.Rabbit and E.Beth!
29. A Christmas wish! All dogs would be safe & have a family to spend Christmas with!
Now, Eduardo tagged people, but I just want you to do this if you want to share your Christmas stuff with us.
kisses to all
Pee ess... Muzzer says Schmauss Songs, a DWB blogger tradition, will start on my gotcha day, December 5. Hanukkah songs as we discover them. We take requests, but we do recycle, because we have favorites!
Remember...The first "official" holiday is December 6th, for St. Nicholas day. All you doggies best have stockings, not just the itchy ones.
What a wonderful meme! We feel that we know you even better, Gussie! Mom says she never thought about sauteed brussel sprouts before! She said she's going to have to give that a whirl!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Wait, it appears December 5th is the first holiday! So exciting. My ma ape is excited that our friend Scoobs will probably be home for the holidays! I hope for T-giving!
I think all these Christmas Memes are gonna get my Mom in the Christmas Spirit, too...
I can't wait...
omdog Dad says brussel sprouts smell like pee?? Dad is a sissy about food, Mom loves them. Speaking of pee, that is one thing I have NOT stained, the tree!!
Loved the meme. Mom loves brussel sprouts and we eat anything mom eats!
We can't wait for the songfest to begin!!!!
Great job, Gussie! Our mom and dad love brussel sprouts, but we've never had them...mom says they will make us too gassy. We say...so what? We are looking forward to your songs too!
Poppy, Penny & Patches
We are so looking forward to your christmas songs!
wags from the whippets
Hmmm...so if you sautee brussel sprouts they don't stink? We need to get Mumsie busy on that...she loves them, and the house smells like a barn when she's done...
Yes...Asta and the stain award don't seem to belong in the same sentence do they...Mumsie caught her in the act or the large stain would have been blamed on Duffy who was three feet from her at the time...Lacie isn't speakin' to us and Asta is going to kill us, but she's away for Thanksgiving so we're safe for a while...
New York was fab, Gussie...so much night life...so much beer...so little time!
Barkin' at ya Man...Scruffy
I love brussels sprouts, too!
Brown dog kisses,
Hello ! We just came to make some more new friends !!! Hope to be your pal ! :D
Mind if we link you up ?
Hey, Gussie Man!
I've been a little MIA lately, but not any more. Stella & I have our girl back in line.
We can't wait for the Schmauss songs (one of our fave things of the season), and LOVED your very honest answers to all of the questions. You are always so revealing, Gussie!
Goober love & smooches to all the women at Casa de Gussie,
Oohh singing? Can't wait. Can I yap along?
And the stockings - I can donate some of my sockies to anydoggie that hasn't got one.
happy Thanks giving Gus and Teka and your leggededs. Wiry wags, Eric xxxx
gus we have add you to our friend list ! :D
Thank you for your kind comments on my blog!
Your Christmas Meme was very interesting. Although it made me hungry, again.......
Oooh, we feel all Christmassy now! Look forward to seeing the Christmas songs or this year Gussie!
Wow Gussie you've got Christmas spirit! My Mommy wants to make homemade eggnog this year! She found a great recipe that calls for rum & she just loves rum! But Daddy only lets her have it during the holidays so she puts it in whatever she can! BOL!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle
Post a Comment