21 December 2008

An Important Announcement from the Owner of this Blog.


My Muzzer has abandoned me. She has followed the Barkies to St. Loulis! But hey, I am gonna follow her there on Tuesday, so it won't be too bad.
Me and Teka want you to know that we are working hard to update our bloggie...but Teka only uses one toenail to type, and I don't read very fast. So we will be visiting your bloggies, and maybe we can't post a message every time we visit, but we will try real hard.
And we will be doin' our carols, but you may not like them, because muzzer is the rhymer here, and she is also the best singer of the three of us. Not that that says much for her ability to rhyme or carry a tune.
So please be patient, know that we love you all, and we are doin' our bestest!
Oh, and maybe we will get these cards mailed for Ephiphany!
Gussie N Teka Toy.

2 comments:

Dexter said...

Gus - I know you'll do your best without mom. Enjoy your holidays.

Slobbers,
Mango

Asta said...

Gussie
You and Teka awe doing a fine job..Mommi is hewe but I feel abandoned, cause she is so busy (and yet nothing is done) that she won't play wif me.
I hope someday she'll answew all my fwiends..but I despaiw at the moment
smoochie kisses and happy weoonion wif Muzzew
love
ASTA