29 December 2010

A few of My Christ - uh - muss things

We left Richmond Monday, and drove through snow, sleet and dark of night, arriving in St. Loulis yesterday afternoon. We are finally catching up on blogs, and wanted to share a few of my most favorite fotos from Christmas at our house.

Photos of Teka that make her look scarey
Toys that think they're tuff make Christmas
quite merry
Same toy post Teka is not quite so hairy

More scarey photos this time of the tree
These are a few of our Christmassy things
Pie made of Lemons and Chocolate and Sugar
Yummy dessert and I wish I could have more
Pictures of me wearing my newest T-shirt
Showing my loyalty - it never can hurt
Teka so jealous she barks out her mad
Makes this a great Christmas that we just had
When the snow falls
And the trains creak
Eartha Kitteh plays
With all of her Christ uh Muss
Toys....all from me....
And it makes me glad.

9 comments:

Remington said...

Looks as like you had a great Christmas, my friend. Love all the pics! Beautiful tree!

Anita said...

What a great Christmas in pictures! Glad to see you had a great howliday!

FiveSibesMom said...

...Some of my fav-o-rite things...oh, you have that song dancing in my head now! Great post! Pretty tree! Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas!

Asta said...

Gussie
Teka sowt of scawes me undew the best of ciwcumstances, but in those pictoowes she is tewwifying.
Youw twee is bootiful as awe the twain photos and Eawtha Kitteh looks like she's enjoying youw lawgesse.
You look faboolous in youw new shiwt..vewy manly and loyal..those awe gweat qualities to have
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Molly the Airedale said...

Your Christmas tree is just beautiful, Gussie, and that pie is making us drool!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a Most Magical Christmas you all had. I very much liked that Teka showed that stuffie who's boss. She is Most Talented!

We're just now getting around to catching up on bloggies, too and I just had to come over and make sure your Christmas was merry!

Wiggles & Wags,
Mayzie

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Thanks fur a Guss and Kho Update!

It looks like fun times - despite the khat presence -

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra The Snowless Siberian

Rudy said...

Looks like a great Christmas was had by all! Teka's eyes were glowing a bit there weren't they Gus..heehee.
Happy New Year!
Love,
Rudy

TwoSpecialWires said...

And it should (make you glad)
Reading made us glad, too.

If that makes any sense, at all.
Jake and Fergi