01 January 2011

a busy day, in London towne

Just wanted to fill you in on what
we are doing today!

We are meeting Eric the Square at
Sloane's Square, in the center of London.

Beautiful fountains, colorful people, a great
pub called "The Green Man" where Eric and I will
tip a few pints with our pals, and perhaps
play a quick game of darts.

Meanwhile, the ladies on the trip are going to:
HARROD'S!

Where I am sure they will set new trends
and make serious inroads on their
plastic cards.
We will join them for a quick trip to the
pet area of Harrod's, which muzzer assures
me I will enjoy. Do not, however, expect to see
me in that silly green coat.

Unless Miss Asta requests it, of course.
Pawsonally, I am saving my plastic points for
The Cheese Aisle
which is my very most favoritest place in Lunnon.

I guess it is a good thing we are flying back in an
open aire plane, because some of those cheeses
are pretty stinky. Especially my favorite Stiltons.

Yum.

Gussie out.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! London looks like lots of fun. Especially the CHEESE aisle! I can tell why that would be your favoritest place.

Have fun!

Wiggles & Wags,
Mayzie

Sally Ann and Andy said...

Wow, Hootie and I were in France last night. Y'all should have come over.
Sally Ann

Agatha and Archie said...

Uhmmmm Gussie when you get the stinkie cheese could you try to keep it apart from the dresses and shoes we are buying? Just a thought... Listen I got 400 pairs of welliebobs......THEY ARE SO CUTE.. maybe you could put some stinkie cheese in on of them.. love A+A

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I'd like to rekhwest some Huntsman cheese please!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

TwoSpecialWires said...

So. We wanna know and we didn't hear. Did MIss Asta request it? That you wear the (silly?) green coat? 'Cause we want to see! (I don't think it's silly at all. In fact, I think it's rather chic. If not your style, Gussie, then mine.)

In my dreams
Jake

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Oh Gussie...

Why did every dog laugh when I brought out my Premium Saltines to go with the cheese???

I just don't think there is anything better than cheese, crackers and a hot mug of Lipton....

So what does it mean, you can take da Girlie outta da Burgh, but not da Burgh outta the Girlie???

My word verrie is joyflu. What the heck is joyous about flu?

Asta said...

I say we make Lacie cawwy the cheese outside the plane on a stwing on the way home, just a thought
smoochie kisses
aSTA