31 May 2011

More confoosion



Hello Efurrybuddy!

It is I, Fuzzy Gussie.

Here to tell you that we are
somewhat incognito for
the next few days.

We are having new windows put
in our house, and the mens that are
working there are kind of afraid of doggies.

So we are going in to the office with my Dad
every day until Wednesday.

But we are very limited in how much time we
can force muzzer to use the computer, because
Dad is trying to work while all of us are piled in
his office. Soooooooo....

We will try to read and comment.
We will try to answer our emails.
And we will work hard to get the auction thing
done by Thursday.

But I ain't making any promises.
just that I will do my bestest.

kisses and apologies
Gussie D.

5 comments:

Dexter said...

The work men persons don't want doggies around? Hard to imagine. I hope they know what they are doing because doggies are usually smarter about home improvements and the humans rely on our input. Sigh. Maybe you can help dad with that pesky work stuff.

Slobbers,
Mango

rottrover said...

yeah. we have to go outside in jail when workmen come. not fair. enjoy the office!!

rottie kisses!

Asta said...

Dawling gussie
I'm suwe you would have given eccelent adviceto those silly wowkmen..theiw loss not to have you awound, well and ouws too
I miss you aweady
smoochie kisses
ASTAwoni pupcake

Molly the Airedale said...

poopoo on the workmen! You'll have more fun at your dad's office anyway!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

TwoSpecialWires said...

At least you have a good excuse ....

Anonymously posted by us