27 March 2006

Not a Party Animal!


Ooooh! I have decided to give up parties FOREVER! Everyone had a great time. The food was very good. The small human was a lot of fun. I grabbed several samples from inaattentive guests. I was a busy, busy terrier. The muzzer was so angry that she gave all the leftover food to guests so I couldn't get any more samples. Back to the kibble bowl for a while, I guess.

By the time it was all over and everyone had gone home, I was so tired that I didn't even want to go out for my last walk of the day. But muzzer insisted, and the father dumped me off of his lap, so I went. It was a short one! I turned back toward the house as soon as I was finished, didn't even have the energy to go and scare the squirrels. It really felt good to crawl into bed between the humans and stretch before I dozed off again.

Even this morning, I don't have my usual energy. I had to force myself off the couch to grab the computer while the muzzer showers. How she ever made it through Yoga class this morning I will never know.

I am absolutely certain that I will be napping the rest of the day, so don't call, just post comments!

No comments: