23 August 2006

Tonight muzzer ex-perimented with a new dinner mix from Trader Joe's. I like Trader Joe's, because that is where my Charley Bear snacks come from, and that is also where my favorite salami in a bag can be purchased. Muzzer and Dad are real Trader Joe's afficionados. When we were in Virginia, we were far, far away from a Trader Joe's! My sister E.Rabbitt would come from DeeSee with her tiny little car all loaded up with those brown paper bags that Joe uses. One of them always had my Charley Bears in it!

Anyway, last week when muzzer went to Trader Joe's, she picked up a new mix. And tonight we all had it for dinner! It was delicious, even if they did mix my portion of the left overs with my kibble. Muzzer says that she recommends it highly. Dad says it could use some more chilis. HOWEVER....Muzzer says it has possibly the worst set of directions she has ever seen on a box. Her recommendations are: Use more than 2 cups of water, or the noodles will not come out right. AND...read the whole set of directions before you set out to make the dinner. It seems there are some ingredients you are supposed to add that are not included on the list of additional ingredients at the top of the box! Like the bean sprouts!


But it was good anyway, as you can see from the second picture. Teka's dish is even cleaner than this! She really liked the noodles! But then she is a girl. What can I say????

Today was also the day that the man from DirectTV came and brought the Animal Planet back to my TV set! I haven't seen my friend Charley and his show since we left Virginia. I hope he has not left and gone somewhere else where I will not be able to find him. Teka and I are going to learn to use the remote! That way we can watch Animal Planet while the parents are at work. Will update you on my favorites later! Gotta go listen to the Ball Game with D.O.D.

gussie!

3 comments:

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Mommy keeps the house on a low crab way of eating, so no more Pad Thai. Wait a minute - there's no crabs in Pad Thai!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Gus said...

Me and Teka got mostly the chicken, all the crabs was gone!

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Wow Gussy - you are lucky to get such YUMMY dinner ! Doesn't look like you had any complaints :-)

Love
Opy