10 December 2006

On the first day of Christmas my terrier gave to me, a Gussie in a pear tree

On the second day of Christmas my terrier gave to me, Butchy and Snickers and a Gussie in a pear tree

On the third day of Christmas my terrier gave to me Mackie andOllie, Butchy and Snickers and a Gussie in a pear tree.

On the fourth day of Christmas my terrier gave to me Agatha and Archie, Mackie and Ollie, Butchy and Snickers and a Gussie in a pear tree

On the fifth day of Christmas my terrier gave to me Beautiful Miss Fee, Agatha and Archie, Mackie and Ollie, Butchy and Snickers and a Gussie in a pear tree.

On the sixth day of Christmas my terrier gave to me Ozzie and Ro-me-o, Beautiful Miss Fee, Agatha and Archie, Mackie and Ollie, Butchy and Snickers and a Gussie in a pear tree

On the seventh day of Christmas my terrier gave to me Ah-pa and Ah-ma, Ozzie and Romeo, Beautiful Miss Fee, Agatha and Archie, Mackie and Ollie, Butchy and Snickers and a Gussie in a pear tree.

On the eighth day of Christmas my terrier gave to me Awesome Miss Sunshade, Ah-Pa and Ah-Ma, Ozzie and Romeo, Beautiful Miss Fee, Agatha and Archie, Mackie and Ollie, Butchy and Snickers and a Gussie in a pear tree

On the ninth day of Chrismas my terrier gave to me Bogart Handsome Devil, Awesome Miss Sunshade, Ah-Pa and Ah-Ma, Ozzie and Romeo, Beautiful Miss Fee, Agatha and Archie, Mackie and Ollie, Butchy and Snickers and a Gussie in a pear tree.

On the tenth day of Christmas my terrier gave to me Axel and his mother, Bogart Handsome Devil, Awesome Miss Sunshade, Ah-Pa and Ah-Ma, Ozzie and Romeo, Beautiful Miss Fee, Agatha and Archie, Mackie and Ollie, Butchy and Snickers and a Gussie in a pear Tree.

On the eleventh day of Christmas my terrier gave to me Pappy and his Fella!, Axel and his mother, Bogart Handsome Devil, Awesome Miss Sunshade, Ah-Pa and Ah-Ma, Ozzie and Romeo, Beautiful Miss Fee, Agatha and Archie, Mackie and Ollie, Butchy and Snickers and a Gussie in a pear tree.

On the twelfth Day of Christmas my terrier gave to me, Dean-o and his momma, Pappy and his Fella, Axel and his mother, Bogart Handsome Devil, Awesome Miss Sunshade, Ah-Pa and Ah-Ma, Ozzie and Romeo, Beautiful Miss Fee, Agatha and Archie, Mackie and Ollie, Butchy and Snickers and a Gussie in a Pear Tree.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eleven always was my lucky number. Thanks for helping a poor mystery (terrier!) mutt fit in.

Anonymous said...

Gussie--

Wow! That's a lot of gifts for Christmas and a lot of terriers at that! Can you imagine all those personalities in one room? hehehehe! Now that's a party!

Your pal, Mackie

Anonymous said...

Ohhh we're in a Christmas song we rock! So do you Gus!
Wirey hugs,
Ozzy and Romeo

Anonymous said...

Hey Gussie,
Such another kewl song!!! You and muzzer are so talented. Mama said she is going to save all of these, hehehehe! Thank you so much for your neat-o Christmas Card, we received it today from the mail lady.
Luv & Wirey Hugs!
Butchy & Snickers

Freda said...

Hi Gus,

Thanks for your cooools Christmas card. A cute picture. Red and white... My dad's fav football team's colors.

My G-parents use to live in Arizonas, Tucson and Green Valley. Then they moved back to Colorados.

What a wordsmith you are. Some neato pieces. Are you published? You should be. Ruff!

Again, thank you for the greats card. We wish you and yours a greats holiday season.

Wuufs!

Anonymous said...

Nice photo on the card Gussie - thank you!

Bussie Kissies
Buster