25 January 2007

Uh Oh, I think "g" day is tomorrow

I heard Dad say something to Muzzer about tomorrow morning. She is "dropping Gussie off" on her way to work! Dropping me off WHERE?? WHY?? The only thing I can figure out is that tomorrow is the day I get Groomed.

Teka and I are trying to decide whether getting groomed is worth a prison break attempt. We could probably overpower muzzer on our walkies in the morning. It is dark and she is sleepy. We can wind both leashes around her legs and get away when she untangles us.

But I am not sure I want to run away.

Anyway, I got a microchip thingy, so they would just bring me back. And muzzer would be mad. That is definitely worse than being groomed. She holds a grudge like no one else in this family. Just ask Dad.

Anyway, I will try to get my rest tonight and see what the morning brings. I know that when I go to the store, I can get extra treats from the "other" Barb because I will be beautiful! Might be worth it.

Looking forward to being able to see again

Gussie

2 comments:

Deanna said...

MAybe you'll get a pretty pink bow! Hee hee!

Gus said...

they did a great job! Pix later