06 March 2007

More Birthdays!

Oh boy, it is March the sixth. That is a special day too! There are so many birthdays today that I am thinking about eating two cakes, just to make sure that I honor everyone properly. Muzzer says that will make me sick, but I know it will make me HAPPY, at least for a little while. Maybe I should just have a couple extra treats today, huh?



So, on to the Birthday celebrants!



Happy Birthday E.Beth!


Today my sister E.Beth is having a Birthday! She came by last night and let Teka say Happy Birthday to her! Muzzer says both my sisters are beautiful. Dad says she is prejudiced becausethey look like her! Whatever, I love them both. Since you had a picture of E.Rabbit last week, here is a picture of E.Beth. She is the one on the right, and that is "a friend" on the left.
tehehehehe


Happy Barkday Joe Stains!

Today is the first day of Joey-Palooza! Joe Stains has his blog at http://www.joestains.blogspot.com. Maybe you want to wait to say Happy Joey-Palooza to him, though. It is Tanner Tuesday on his blog, and his doofus-y bruther busily butchers the language every week. Wouldn't want to shock any of my more erudite readers with that sort of trashy stuff!

And, today is the birthday of former Washington DC mayor Marion Barry. Now, I ask you. Is this not the most unusual group of birthday celebrants? I do lots of research to bring you the facts my friends, I can only hope you appreciate it!

And, many apologies to Pacco the Black Angel for not posting a good wish for his birthday earlier this week. My only excuse is that muzzer has been immersed in getting the house ready for new floors and carpet, and she has not been helping me as much as she is s'posed to with my blog. Sheesh! I may have to hire professional help. Wonder if I could afford to hire .........


10 comments:

Nat said...

Happy b'day to all. Glad you were able to give a shout out for ex-Mayor Barry, our very own local dignitary. Did you know he's still making the news? Yeah, tax evasion.

E. Rabbit said...

Gus, you forgot that it is also Casper's father's birthday!

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Ah Gus Guy, I've missed you buddy. I think I am back to normal, the monster computer is finally fixed!

Shout out to all.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Joe Stains said...

Thank you Gus, and thank you for the WONDERFUL presents!!!!!!!!!!! Tell E beth happy birthday, she really is pretty!!!

Oh, and the DOOFUS let me share blogging today!

Molly the Airedale said...

Happy birthday to everybody! E.Beth is very pretty. Hopefully you helped her celebrate in style Gussie!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Nessa Happens said...

Joe Stains and I have the same birthday! I turned a year old yesterday and have been celebrating ever since.

Um...except today I had to go to the vet and get neutered.

Worst birthday present ever.

Life with Ozzy said...

Happy Birthday Ebeth!
I hope you had a terrierific day! I know I sure did for my 1st birthday back in November. Happy Birthday to everyone else that had birthday this week!

Wirey hugs,
Ozzy

Bogart H. Devil said...

Happy Birthday everybody!!!!!

Love,
Bogart

Cash said...

Happy B-Day Ebeth!
We enjoyed your blog!
Jasper

Deanna said...

MArch 6 was my cousin Dude's mom's birthday, too!