27 March 2007

Teka Updates



Teka has asked that muzzer and I keep her fans posted on her surgery this morning. Wait a minute here, this is MY blog. Oh well, I'm really a nice guy, so I will do it.


This morning after we went for walkies, muzzer failed to produce the usual yummy breakfast. For either of us. Nada, nunc, nussing! Teka was quite upset.


First, she pulled all the binkies and pillow out of her crate. Then,
she gave muzzer "the look!" Didn't work. So she started pulling and tugging at her empty crate, and moved it away from the little table where it lives.


When muzzer made tea, Teka barked and barked! She thought muzzer was making breakfast. I tried to explain to her that she couldn't have breakfast because she was going to the vet, but I don't think she understands.


She was not a happy camper! I played with her for a while. I even
let her win a couple of tumble games. Then Dad came out and got her leash, and zipppp! Teka was by his feet and ready to go.
They were sooooo outa here, as Teka was heard to say on the way to my green Honda car.


Hasta la Vista, Baby!















4 comments:

Wired for Mackie said...

Gussie,

I hope to hear all good news about Taka later on. Be sureto be nice to her...okay? Meanwhile, you can get on a plane and some visit us if you need a little puppy time....and I mean puppy time...but, be sure to take this little Finnegan monster home with you...okay? Maybe Teka would love him, hmmmnnnn....

Your pal, mackie

Molly the Airedale said...

Make sure you update us on Teka, okay Gussie? Poor thing - no breakfast is a tough thing to handle for us doggies!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Nat said...

We're all rooting for you Teka. Keep out of mischief and we'll make sure you don't have to go back... just kidding.

Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

Hi Gus,
You look very fetching in the bow tie. xxx Asta