09 March 2007

updates

For all of you who were kind enough to ask: We are gettting some kind of woody stuff in the big study, the living room, the long hall, and muzzer's office (where my computer lives.) We have tile in the kitchen and dining room, also in the bathrooms. And we are getting carpet in the bedrooms, where I am planning to spend most of my time. Except, I gotta admit, tile feels lovely on the tummy in the summer.

I was planning on taking photos of the new neighbors tomorrow morning on walkies. Dumb muzzer left the camera at the store! E-bay stuff, phooey.

Miss Snickers, you will always be my bestest girl! There is no competition for your place in my heart. All my best sniffs and slurps are yours!

Butchy and Snickers: Your mom sounds awesome! My muzzer had a hard time picking out carpet, much less designing the whole house! Plus your mom goes hunting! Whooey, no wonder I love Miss Snickers...

Gussie

1 comment:

Joe Stains said...

we like the tile in the summer too, but man its hard to put the brakes on with that stuff!