25 July 2007

Blatant Self Promotion time, Again

Ummm...I hate to mention this, but it is that time of the month again, and I am once again nominated for the DWB "Awesome Blog Award." Right now it is a dead heat between me and Luckie Girl, so if there are any friends and readers who haven't voted yet, could you please cast your vote for your favorite.

I probably shouldn't mention it, but Nanook and Pooka are also nominated, and that is one of muzzer's favorite blogs. However, they posted cute puppy pictures, and I am not sure that is entirely fair. (just joking all you serious sorts!)

Anyway, we are working on my campaign slogan and song now, and I have funded my campaign. So go out there and win one for Gus!

10 comments:

Joe Stains said...

Voting is always SO SO difficult. But on to more serious subjects, TOYS. Mom found the Planet Dog Orbee toys at a store called Bark Avenue on McKellips Road in Mesa. She also found a couple at La Grande Orange in PHX. If you guys want more info just let us know!

Molly the Airedale said...

Good luck Gussie! We love your blog!
Such hard choices - as always!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Gus, good luck, I'm keeping my paws crossed for you! J x

Deanna said...

Good luck!

Asta said...

Gussie ,I aweady voted fow you,cause you're one of my super dooper heartthwob boyfwiends...so I had no choice, heheheheh,
good luck!! and yeah Arturo is cute, but I'm waiting for my boyfwiends I aweady have..so no contest
smoochie kisses
Asta

Agatha and Archie said...

We are on our way right now buddy to vote. Paws crossed!! Love Agatha+Archie

Agatha and Archie said...

GUS!!!!!!!!!!!PL 2 can not find where to vote for you on the site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Let her know!!!!!!!!!A+A

Agatha and Archie said...

She figured it out!!!! A+A

wally said...

Go Gus! I have already voted and, alas, since I am not in Chicago, I can only vote once and none of my dead relatives can go to the polls.

wally

Gus said...

Hey there A and A...it is a difficult process to vote, at least the first time, and I appreciate the fact that PL2 stuck to it!