28 August 2008

Many "thank you"s all in one

I'm having a good day, but trying to come up with a list of people to thank has been a challenge, because there are so many of you out there to say "Thanks a lot" to. But anyway, here goes.


Thank you Ruby and your Mom for making it possible for me to join my doggie pals on the Anniversary Blogebration Trip.


Thank you Asta and Mommi for making me and muzzer smile with the great pictures of the trip.


Thank you Jake and JH and Dog-parents for sending the boys to take care of muzzer while I was at the vet's place.


Thank you Miss Snickers for coming to soothe my fevered brow.


Thank you alllllll the nursies who helped muzzer through the first and worst day back home.


Thank you Agatha, Asta, Koobie, Lacie and pawrents for the nursing care on the trip


Thank you Jackson and family for worrying about me when you are still in recovery yourself.
Thank you to my brother Mackie and his family, who took time out to wish me a swift recovery while they are still worrying about his ears.

Thank you Faya and Veronique for sending such sweet thoughts and comments
Thank you Eric and Lennie and Joe Stains and Deetzy and the Texas Sun Dogs.


Thank you to all the new doggie friends I made because they read about me on DWB and other blogs.


Thank you Axel and mom who sent such a totally appropriate "award" on this occasion.
Thank you Whippet Waggle for sending Swede William to distract Teka. That was a tremendous help.
Thank you muzzer and dad for worrying about me.
Thank you anyone I've missed in any way...blame it on senile parents and the Anti Setic. Oh, well, maybe the smoothies too.
Finally:
Thank you Rodney for your friendship and devotion. I miss you.
gussie

13 comments:

Lacy said...

w00f's Gus and Teka, me iz sooo glad u iz feeling better gussie..me sorry u misses rodney......

b safe,
~rocky~

Stella said...

Gussie!

With that post you have sealed the deal as far as my girl is concerned. You are now officially the sweetest furboy in the world (according to my girl). Sheesh. And you didn't even post any photos of yourself.

Goober love,
STanley

Stanley said...

Oops.

I forgot Stella was still logged onto the pooter. This really is from me (and so is the one just before this one).

Goober love,
Stanley

wally said...

Yo Gus! I hope you're feeling much better and heal quickly (but don't let on how good you're feeling--milk it, man!)

wally t.

ps. Could you tell what your dad was taking notes about? "Does Joe have hair plugs? Suspicious."

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Gussie...I asked Rodney out on a date and Petey called me one sick puppy....sniff.....

Asta's back at Jax's but thankfully we have Mango...the mini Mango doing ur physical therapy. I never was very good with that....we haven't studied it yet!

We'll be popping back and forth help you boys out!!!!

Did you go out and get the BBQ'd spaghetti with Scruffy? Gussie...that is definitely NOT on ur post op bland diet....

Barkies...Lacie

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Hi Gus!

Glad to hear that you're feeling much better! You sure are such a sweet boy, thinking about all your friends when you're recovering! Looking forward to hear about your new adventures soon! *wink*

Scottie

Asta said...

Gussie
We awe so welieved that you awe making good wecovewy pwogwess..You awe in our heawts and we cawe vewy much how you and muzzew awe. That is a vewy cool awawd fwom Axel, hehe..and it was such a gweat thing to wowk wif evewyone else who cawes so much fow you..Mango the maltese kiddo is stwongew than he looks, and will help wif youw physical thewapy..now no mowe BBQ fow a while.. please go get some west
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Patience-please said...

Gussie, no thank yous needed, that's for sure. Our thank you is that you are doing great!!!
Now, about LoverBoy SW. Lindy Loo is very lonely and sad, and misses her playbuddy something terrible.
Sam I Am is going to zoom down with the Whippet Wagon as soon as the Servant gets your Ice Cream Cone packaged and ready.

So tell Mr. Loverboy to pack his things!!!

wags from the whippets

Joe Stains said...

omdog you are SO welcome, the best thanks is you getting better. I am sure Rodney is in a better place. hehe.

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Such a polite young man, Gus! It's me who should be thanking YOU for all your kind words and emails recently! Wirey hugs from your scar brother, J x

Faya said...

You're welcome ! .... we love you so much !
Kisses, Faya & Véronique

Jake of Florida said...

Gussie,

No need for thank you's -- we're just so glad you're doing OK and that muzzer can breathe a sigh of relief. Stay cooll during your post-op recovery!!!

We love you, pal!!!

Jake and Just Harry

Eric said...

Gus, how kind and polite of you but no need for thanks, I'm thankful you are doing so well.

He he, wasn't the award from Axel so enormously hugely massively appawpriate? !!

Take care. Wiry wags, to you and Rodney too wherever you may be.