16 January 2007

Not much, you?

This is the tagline from muzzer's very least favorite NPR show. But it pretty much sums up what has been going on around here. I liked it better when we were itinerant gypsies, wandering the US and staying at all those great hotels. The Crowne Plaza in DC was my most favoritist. But I liked the Doubletrees pretty good too. Especially the one in Charlottesville where I found out about room service! Heaven!

Muzzer says maybe we will go on a trip this summer. That is not soon enough. I am campaigning for a trip to Flagstaff or Prescott, where I understand they have some snow. All my blogging pals from Iowa east have snow. Why can't I have snow? Azrizona is unfair to Wires!

Me and Teka are still on strike, so we haven't gotten any cute poses recently, but I am going to let muzzer take pictures at the store tomorrow so you can see my corner nap spot and the little dog next door who barks at me a lot. She is jealous! She likes my store best because muzzer keeps good treats, but she can't come in when I am there 'cause she attacked me! Serves her right. Otherwise, we could be good buds and play a lot.

More apologies are in order to Butchy and Miss Snickers, who dropped off my link list and into cyber space sometime between blogger 1 and Beta-the monster blogger. We are fixing it tonight! Sorry a thousand times, cause their blog is one of my favorites, because it has pictures of Miss Snickers in her workout clothes. Also, Butchy pictures, which are not bad.

G'night

More tomorrow

1 comment:

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

My Mom and Dad are talking Costa Rica again. If they do that, I can't go. I wanna go to the cabin in NC again. Such a nice smell in the mountains!

Bussie Kissies
Buster